San Francisco Bay Area
WaterLink can help people living in houses, apartments, condos, and mobile homes. It doesn’t matter if you rent or own your home.
How WaterLink staff will help save water in your home
- We will check the flow of your faucets and showerheads.
- If needed, we will add a small aerator to your faucets to make them use less water. We will also replace your showerheads with ones that use less water.
- We will let you know if you qualify for a toilet rebate.
- If you have an older, top-loading clothes washer, we will enter you into a drawing to win a FREE Energy Star Most Efficient clothes washer.
- If a faucet or showerhead in your house is leaking significantly, the WaterLink team may give you a voucher to get it fixed by a plumber for no charge. The team will let you know if you qualify.
Benefits For Participating
Neighborhood Leaders: If you sign up 10 of your neighbors for an installation appointment, WaterLink can replace your old clothes washer or dishwasher with a new Energy Star model. To learn how to participate and find out if you qualify, contact us.
Property Managers: In exchange for helping promote the program to your tenants, WaterLink can provide an incentive for you to upgrade all existing non-Energy Star commercial clothes washers with Energy Star commercial clothes washers through your leasing company. To find out if you qualify, contact us to set up a site visit.